Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Before I leave...

Welcome to my blog! Sorry it's not too exciting at the moment... I haven't left home just yet. I leave tomorrow at 12:44, and am wading through the last few hours of packing, second thoughts, excitement and apprehension. In spite of the occasional fears, God has been reaffirming to me all week that this is what He wants me doing, where He wants me going, and that He will never ever leave me. That's what a great God we serve, and I have to praise Him for it. He never stops showing me my need of Him. 
So, with His encouraging Presence at my side and all of your much-needed prayers, off I go!

p.s. Here are some random pictures of my summer - if I don't get something up on my page soon the blog company thinks my site is full of spam. So enjoy some random pictures for the time being. :)

No comments: